Mission: To fulfil the commission of Matthew 28, to spread the gospel and make disciples.
Vision: “Where there is no vision, the people perish” Proverbs 29:18
- Christ is pre-eminent in all things; all that is done is for His glory – He is the motivation.
- The Holy Scriptures are the “one source of the truth”, and decisions are made on that authority – not other pressures.
- Is a place where Christians are taught, built up and strengthened in their faith.
- Members of the assembly are committed to the assembly.
- Just as in a body, every member has a function. Some are more public, some are more private, but everyone has a role.